50 THINGS A
MAN SHOULD THINK ABOUT HIS WOMAN Author Unknown.
1. If a woman wants you, nothing can keep her away. If she doesn't want you,
nothing can make her stay.
2. Stop making excuses for a woman's behavior.
3. If you have ANY doubt in your mind about a woman's character, let her go.
4. Allow your intuition to save you from heartache.
5. Stop trying to change her or yourself for a relationship that's not meant
6. Don't force an attraction.
7. Don't let a woman push you into a relationship you don’t want to be
8. A woman wants to be with a man she can be proud of at all times. Don’t
be a fool.
9. It takes a second to lose her trust, and a lifetime to gain it back.
10. If you feel like she is stringing you along, then she probably is.
11. Don't stay because you think "it will get better." You'll be mad
at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.
12. The only person you can control in a relationship is you.
13. Avoid women who have a bunch of children by a bunch of different men.
14. Maintain boundaries in how a woman treats you. If something bothers you,
15. Don’t be with a mean-spirited person. Being “mad at the time” is
not a good excuse.
16. Be with a woman you admire and trust.
17. Don't fall for the "I'm confused role". Remove yourself from the
situation to let her figure things out (but don't wait for her, move on).
18. There's more than physical abuse, there's emotional and mental abuse. If
she causes any of them...flee.
19. You cannot change a woman's behavior. Change comes from within.
20. Don't let her place rules on you that she is not willing to follow herself
21. Don’t worry about what your friends say, think about how you feel.
22. Be with someone who shows kindness... to everyone.
23. Don't EVER make her feel she is more important than you are...even if she
has more education or in a better job.
24. Do not make her into a goddess. She is a woman, nothing more, nothing less.
25. Don’t be superficial, remember 25 years from now its not going to matter “who’s
26. Actions speak louder than words. Don't play games.
27. If she cheated with you, she'll cheat on you.
28. Just because she says she loves you, doesn't mean that you are meant to be.
29. Love is a verb.
30. Learn to give up your lifelong task of trying to make someone unavailable-available,
someone ungiving-giving, and someone unloving-loving.
31. All women are NOT bitches.
32. You should not be the one doing all the bending...compromise is a two way
33. If you don't love yourself...you can't love anyone else.
34. You cannot mend someone else's broken heart.
35. You need time to heal between relationships...there is nothing attractive
about baggage...deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship.
36. You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you...a relationship consists
of two WHOLE individuals...look for someone complimentary...not supplementary.
37. Never become your woman's "therapist".
38. When actions and words conflict, believe the actions.
39. Be with a woman who respects herself.
40. Give her space...let her go out with the girls, don't pressure her to spend
time with you, You can't force a woman to hang out with you.
41. Never let a woman know everything. She will use it against you later.
42. Never co-sign for a woman or let her mess-up your credit.
43. Sex is a small part of a real relationship. Find someone you can talk to.
44. When it's time to let go; let go.
45. Good women should be treated like good women.
45. Good women do want good men.
46. You can't make a wh**e into a housewife.
47. Never date a girl who looks fake or acts fake.
48. If you want out, get out. Don’t be complacent or lazy.
49. Compatibility in terms of educational attainment, values, beliefs, personal
and career goals, and socioeconomic status, are important.
50. There is someone out there worthy to be in your life. Let out the trash,
so she can come in.